
IT'S YOUR WEDDING
LIVE. LOVE. PLAN
The Perfect Way to Plan for FREE
My Wedding Saver
can help you find your ideal venue, caterer, florist, music, photographer, and invitations for FREE
How it works:
- Tell me your wedding vision, budget, group size, and personal style
- Let me know which wedding vendors you need help finding (i.e. venue, music etc.) and your availability for appointments with vendors (after work, weekends etc)
- I do the research and will email you the top Five, most qualified, professional vendors in that category
- View their information and if you are interested in meeting them- let me know!
- I will set up the appointment for you! No wasting time on the phone!
- If you don't like any of the vendors I can always send more!
Leave the Tedious Scheduling to me and Enjoy the Fun parts of Wedding Planning!
Did I mention this was FREE....!!
Just email:
myweddingsaver@gmail.com
Day of Coordinating also available (price tbd based on details).
That's all for now!
Your Wedding Saver,
~B. Rose~
No comments:
Post a Comment